Blog Archive

Sunday, November 8, 2015

untitled

hello note.

nov/8/2015.

6:58pm.

to self(you).

from (my) experience time is never really on your side.
on september twenty second i thought maybe id be happy forever
but that ended on december sixth.

on may twentieth i told him i wasn't ready, because i wasn't over
september twenty second. 

after getting over may twentieth 
i woke up one day and didn't miss september twenty second anymore.(i told myself)

i finally know that,
you're (i'll) never going to be 100% ready. 
and its never going to be the just the right time.
and maybe you'll (i'll) always miss september twenty second.
but thats the point.

you (I) can never fully love the people you have right now. in this moment.
if you (I) keep wishing september will come around.
you'll never realize 
september left.
and it only seems to be haunting you (me) not helping you (me).

you (I) may always miss him. 
and september may be beautiful
but forget what you (I) feel.

and remember what you (I) deserve. 

because you (i am) are beautiful.
and an untitled piece of art.
unknown by all. and loved by many.

so right now you are your own november eighth 
and tomorrow the ninth.
and forever your own. 

you (i) deserve everything you've (i've) ever wanted.
and if you (i) want it.
you (i) just have to do it.
every moment is the right moment if you (i) make it.

from self(amaru).

7:41



Candles // Daughter

2 comments:

  1. I'm freezing. you have woven feelings into words into metaphors and it's so deliciously complicated.

    you have been and will always be one of my all time favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, yes. Yes.

    "so right now you are your own november eighth
    and tomorrow the ninth.
    and forever your own. "

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete