Blog Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2015

im sick of explaining who i am

i've been alive for 
six thousand, three hundred, and sixty six days

and i'm sick of having to explain who i am. 

like there has to be a reason for this mess of person i have became to be? 
i mean there are reasons.
but why should you know who i am before i even do?

six thousand, three hundred and sixty six 

nostalgic is my middle name 
i sleep way too much 
i think my heart is turning blue 

six thousand 

i'm a die hard hopeless romantic
optimistic, introvert. 
but these rose colored glasses don't look so well on me 

three hundred 

i think tupac is still alive 
i wear my heart on my sleeve 
and i haven't hugged my mom in five years 

sixty

i'm a walking bleeding heart 
my friends are sick of me being sad 
and this scar on my face is a daily reminder of all my imperfections 

six 

my lips look like cherries, but taste like blood 
and i know I'm not broken 
i think i'm just a little bent.

six thousand, five hundred, and sixty six days 
sorry 
i'm just sick of explaining. because i don't even know who i am. 




14 comments:

  1. You know when Nelson told us to write something that made someone's skin go cold, well your's did that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. your blog is goals! I absolutely love your look!
    2. That was so amazing, you had me hooked from the first line

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if you can use the word pretty to define a blog post but thats what I thought while reading it. Your writing is pretty and your blog is pretty and I really just liked everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "im just sick of expainling. because i dont know who i am"
    i love this. so good and so real

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good. Welcome to the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT

    WHAT

    THIS WAS SO GOOD

    I already love you BYE

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I haven't hugged my mom in five years"
    I really really needed to hear this line thank you

    ReplyDelete