Blog Archive

Sunday, October 11, 2015

yellow brick, boring brick

if you ask me 
i can show you how deep the rabbit hole really is
if you stay in wonderland with me.

alice is wonderful
and they are saying the hatter is going mad 
but if he's mad i must be insane.

im stuck in a fairytale
and i'm not sure how to get out.

this way 

that way 

wrong way 

which way is the right way?

the clock just struck twelve,
i lost my shoe,
and i'm walking on this yellow brick road 
following each brick, by boring brick
but i think i'm lost.

i painted some roses red 
on my way 
they are the color of my shoes.

if i click my heels it will take me home 
but i realized i don't want to go home.
i just want to be happy
but i've lost my way.

im in alice's wonderland 
i think i fell down the wrong hole
living in a diffrent reality.

i'm searching for other holes to find my own
because to find my own wonderland
i need to fall down a rabbits hole.

i don't know where i'm going 
so it doesn't matter if i'm late 
or which path i take.

alice is still wonderful
the hatter has gone mad.

but if you ask me 
i can show you how deep the rabbit hole goes
if you'll go to wonderland with me.




















Brick By Boring Brick // Paramore 

6 comments:

  1. I like the use of fairytales in this. I also like the lines about being asked to go to wonderland. Very creative. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty

    oz and wizards and dorothy and alice

    mostly alice, i know

    ReplyDelete