Blog Archive

Sunday, November 29, 2015

im sick of explaining who i am pt. 2

(heres a lame video i made of myself.)

when i was young i wanted to be a princess.
and a few years later i wanted to be beautiful and breathtaking
now i want to be intelligent.
one day id like to be loved, and to be in love

but i can honestly say I've never wanted to be someone I'm not.

my mom calls be pretty
my sister calls me a disappointment
my dad calls me a blessing
my family calls me the last hope.

i don't know which one i really am,
but like i said before I'm sick of explaining who i am.

its time for me to stop hiding
Amaru is still me, and I'm sorry if i disappoint.

thank you for letting me be me.






yours truly,
stacia maxson daley.



16 comments:

  1. stacia
    you have written some of the posts that have changed me the most,
    and i dont know what that means, but

    your words are poetry and its nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. stacia i can honestly say that this blog has gotten way better when i never thought it could, knowing that its you.

    you're sooooo freaking talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stacia and her blog

    Your writing has always been one of my favorites.
    And that video? Lol that totally explains you in 20 seconds

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'but i can honestly say I've never wanted to be someone I'm not.'
    you are so amazing. It's so nice to meet you- for real :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stacia you have such a talent. i look up to you, and your writing has changed me. my entire stolen page is from you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was one of my favorite reveals so far and one of the best blogs this year! Thank you for being so real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacia I love you and your blog :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last hope. I like that.

    You looked gangster eating cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're incredible. i have loved, do love, and will always love your blog. thanks for letting me get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "now i want to be intelligent.
    one day id like to be loved, and to be in love"

    "my family calls me the last hope."

    "Amaru is still me"

    and all the other lines. I've loved your blog the whole way through and will continue to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've loved your blog. One of the greats.

    *snaps*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, that was the cutest video I have ever seen.

    Also I ALSO LOVE LORD HURON

    it's nice to meet you, you are lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous of you. You are honestly one of the most creative people I know. And your video was definitely not lame! Such a good reveal, I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete