Blog Archive

Sunday, November 22, 2015

a song for everyone

to benjamin
Stacks // Bon Iver
"your love will be, safe with me."
to connor
The Night We Met // Lord Huron
"i had all, and then most of you, some, and now none of you."
to jaxson
So Cold // Ben Cocks
 "when you told me you'd leave i felt like i couldn't breathe"
to hunter
Youth // Daughter
"to distract our hearts from ever missing them. 
but i'm forever missing him."

to my future daughter
I Want To Write You a Song // One Direction
"i want to write you a song, one as beautiful as you are sweet."
to my brain
What Do You Mean // Justin Bieber
"you’re so indecisive, what i’m saying
 tryna catch the beat, make up your heart."

to my senior year
Long Live // Taylor Swift
"i was screaming, "long live all the magic we made" 
and bring on all the pretenders, 
one day we will be remembered"
to someone
Make It To Me // Sam Smith
"so sick of this lonely air, it seems such a waste of breath
so keep your head down. and make it to me."

to myself
Hurricane // Halsey
"and I found myself reminded, to keep you far away from me.
dont belong to no city, dont belong to no man."
to bowman
Rivers and Roads // The Head And The Heart
"and I miss your face like hell"
to the time i cried at his concert
Violin // Amos Lee
"lately i, i've been heading for a breakdown"
to my first kiss
Sweater Weather // The Neighbourhood 
"and if i may just take your breath away, i don't mind if there's not much to say."

to prom night
Damn You Seventeen // Lady Antebellum
"my heart's still stuck at a stop light, with you sittin' there next to me
and the red light won't turn green. damn you seventeen."

to my mom
Mama // 2Pac
"and dear mama, you are appreciated."
to the past
Tompkins Square Park // Mumford and Sons
"no flame burns forever, and most don't even last the night."
to my broken home
Blood // The Middle East
"back to the home you made on the mountainside
with that ugly, terrible thing."
to depression
Build It Better // Aron Wright
"and you always build it better the second time around."
to my last kiss
Robbers // The 1975
"he's begging, "babe stay, stay, stay."





8 comments:

  1. I love this idea and this post!!! Well done. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i love clicking your blog every week because i love seeing all the pretty envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heck. this is so freaking good you've got to be kidding.

    the one to yourself. "and I found myself reminded, to keep you far away from me.
    dont belong to no city, dont belong to no man."

    couldn't be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beyond creative. keep creating beautiful work because you do an awfully good job.

    ReplyDelete